Free SpokenWord Audiobook Player Latest Download For PC Laptop Full Version
SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apk Latest Download For PC Windows Full Version.SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps Full Version Download for PC.Download SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps Latest Version for PC,Laptop,Windows.Apklatestdownload.com is a web directory of TERRARIA GAMES files of most free android application and games, just download the FAKE GPS files, then install free apps when and where you want, or install from Google play.Android provides a rich android application framework that allows you to build innovative android apps and games for mobile devices in a Java language environment.I think you will like REDBOX Apps that will give you a fun time.If you like this apps for pc just try GRINDR Apps too.
Our site helps you to install SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps Games available on Google Play Store too.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.If you like SpokenWord Audiobook Player APK Just Download Free MANGAGO APK too.Let’s show you show you how to run SpokenWord Audiobook Player apps on pc windows.Just Download SpokenWord Audiobook Player APK for PC Here.
Innovative player specially designed for audiobooks and other long recordings, SpokenWord Audiobook Player features:
– Unique book navigation system with bars for coarse, fine, and finest navigation to switch to any position in the audiobook in a few, if not in one, touch.
– Original concept of interactive visual time marks, when bookmarks, last point reached, and last point of interaction marks are shown right on the player screen navigation bars for one click navigation. No more traversing menus to find your bookmarks. No more loosing you current playback position after replaying previously stored bookmark, seeking for some content, or changing the playback position by mistake.
– Ability to import and play books stored in Dropbox.
– Ability to play multi-folders books – a feature that many other audiobook players lack.
– Ability to sort audio files by tags and smart name sorting (when “Chapter 10” follows “Chapter 9”).
– Ability to pause and resume playback from the lock screen.
– Notification with ability to play, pause, or rewind playback.
– Traditional playback controls (play / pause, rewind, fast forward, next and previous) and ways of navigation.
Enjoy the advanced navigation functionality for free for 45 days, after which you may either buy a full license for all your qualified Android devices or continue using the basic version of the application.
To use SpokenWord Audiobook Player:
The audiobook files must be copied to your device and stored in a separate folder. The book folder may consist of audio files or sub-folders with audio files. If a book folder or its sub-folder contains an image file, it will be a first choice for a book cover, though you can use any image from your gallery for this purpose.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player requires the following permissions:
read the context of your USB storage – to play audio files;
read phone status – to pause playback during phone calls;
prevent phone from sleeping – to keep processor from sleeping when playing a book;
read phone identity and internet access (full network access, view network connections) – to enforce a free trial period for a device;
write to external storage – to store books imported from Dropbox;
internet access – to send anonymous reports on application crashes (you may opt out from sending the reports in the application settings) and to access Dropbox;
Google Play billing service – to allow license purchasing.
Also, to import audiobooks from Dropbox the app must be allowed to read audio files and image files (for book artwork) stored in Dropbox. Dropbox will ask you for the permission the first time you connect to it.
SpokenWord Audiobook Player sends and receives data only in the following cases:
– An anonymous device id is sent once during the first run to check when, if ever, the application was installed and run before. It is necessary to enforce the free trial period of the premium functionality.
– In the unlikely event of a crash an anonymous error report is sent to developers to help them improve the application. You may opt out of sending crash reports in the application settings (Menu/Settings).
– When buying license.
– When browsing Dropbox storage and importing books from Dropbox.
© 2014 Wiltech, Inc.
Tags: audiobook, audio book, player
How To Play SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install SpokenWord Audiobook Player APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play SpokenWord Audiobook Player Apps Games on PC.