Free Hotspot Toggle Widget APK Latest Download For PC Laptop
A simple widget to toggle Android’s portable WiFi hotspot (wireless tether) functionality. This does not provide hotspot functionality by its own, it is a widget to toggle the built-in hotspot from the home screen.
Works on Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, & Jelly Bean (GB, ICS, JB, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1)
– No root required.
– Supports Jelly Bean (latest Android release)
– Uses native artwork for GB (2.3+), ICS (4.0+), & JB (4.1+).
– Restores original WiFi state.
– Keeps the SSID & security settings intact.
– Is “Free” a feature?
– Google/HTC Nexus One (N1)
– Google/Samsung Nexus S
– Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GNEX)
– Verizon Galaxy Nexus (VZW GNEX)
– Samsung Galaxy S II (SGS2, S2)
– Samsung Galaxy S III (SGS3, S3)
– Known issues with EVO/Sprint devices (carrier might block tethering)
Note: It will only show up in the widget menu, not with the application menu. If it doesn’t show up due to Android 4.0+, then Force-Close your launcher (If you don’t know what this means, then simply restart your phone and it should pop-up).
Please rate it favorably if you like our work.
CURRENT VERSION: 1.2
REQUIRES ANDROID: 2.2 and up
How to Play Hotspot Toggle Widget APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Hotspot Toggle Widget APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Hotspot Toggle Widget APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Hotspot Toggle Widget APK on PC.