Free Apps2SD – All in One Tool [ROOT] APK Latest Download For PC Laptop
Please don’t download or give low rating if you don’t have ROOT access. Before using the app take a full backup. Apps2SD will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your phone.
Note: Don’t link/move your SuperUser management app.
Apps2SD has evolved from being an app which moves app data to sd card to an all in one app with many cool features. It is one of a kind app.
• Device needs to be rooted and root permission should be granted to Apps2SD
• 2 partitions on external SD card (use inbuilt partition tool to create 2nd partition).
• Busybox(If not available you’ll be asked to download)
• Chainfire SuperSu if you’re on Lollipop or above and want to use Folder Mount and link obb, external data to sd card. Apps2SD works with other Super User management apps as well
• Link apk, odex, dex, lib, and internal data, external data and obb folders of user/system apps to SD card.
• Terminal Emulator
• Folder Mount(Link/Mount folders)
• Broken App cleaner(delete unused files and fix unable to download/install error from play store)
• Hide Apps and Games(Hide apps with password protection)
• Backup/Restore Apps/Games/Sd card
• Advance Reboot options
• Screen Recorder for Kitkat+ devices
• Task Manager(Free up RAM by killing running processes)
• App Manager(Enable/Disable Services/Activities/Broadcast receivers/Content providers)
• Swap manager: Ram booster(Create/Manage swap partitions/files)
• SD card booster(Boost Internal/External SD card speed)
• SD card speed tester(Test read/write speed of your sd cards)
• Partition tool(Partition the SD card. Create upto 3 partitions on your SD card)
• Hibernate apps(Hibernate user/system apps when screen turns off)
• Script manager(Create/Run custom linux scripts. Create script shortcut in home for easy access)
• Throttle CPU(Throttle your CPU frequency when screen turns off for better battery life)
• Logcat(View/save/share Logcat of your device)
• SDFix(Fix external sd card write permission)
• Uninstall system apps (remove bloat ware)
• Move apps to SD card using native app2sd (force move if move to SD card is not supported by the app)
• Enable and Disable apps
• Batch link, unlink, enable, disable, convert, integrate, clear data/cache, move to SD, move to phone and many more functions
• Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
• Support for 32 and 64 bit devices
How it works:
Linking apps and games (Link2SD)
Apps2SD moves apk, odex, dalvik-cache, lib and internal data files into secondary partition on your SD card. which the OS mounts on boot, and creates a symbolic link in the original location. This retains the file structure that the system expects but with the bulk of the data moved to the SD card.
Linking obb and external data (Obb2SD)
On devices that have emulated SD card, obb and external data files are actually located on the internal storage, not on the external (real) SD card. This method moves these files into the first/second partition of your external SD card and with the bind option of the mount command remounts the file hierarchy.
Apps2SD is a free (ad supported) app.
• Apps2SD detects apps linked using Link2SD. Although obb and external data link by Link2SD/other apps will not be detected
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
Size : 8.8M
Current Version : 6.7
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Offered By : Vicky Bonick
How to Play Apps2SD – All in One Tool [ROOT] APK on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC or Laptop.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC import the Apps2SD – All in One Tool [ROOT] APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Apps2SD – All in One Tool [ROOT] APK APPS for PC.Now you can play Apps2SD – All in One Tool [ROOT] APK on PC.